Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Enchantée



Much like genetically modified "meat" and shoulder pads, I believe the word 'blog' is overused.  In fact the word ‘Blog’ called me up to say that it’s worn out and exhausted.

So for my sake think of Bliss & Tell as more of a road map than a 
b-word; a capricious diary of sorts, chronicling the ins and outs of my adventurous love affair with life.


I am happy to have launched Bliss & Tell after many months of semi-anxious apprehension. I have been contemplating the patient, although persistent, notion that my mindless banter, my thoughts and dreams should find their way to the page. But once I sat down and did just that, I realized that it’s a very personal thing to do!  So instead, I would tuck away my little idea for some other day when I was brave enough to let people in. Essentially, I was stuck on a one-way infinity loop!

The beautiful thing though about doing something you’re doubtful of, or fearful of, is what you find when you dive headfirst into the unknown. I did not expect to feel such relief and such a sense of creative freedom, but I do. It’s empowering and more than that, fun!

So to that I say, infinity loop, what infinity loop?

- L